Saturday, January 15, 2011

Homemade Strawberry Marshmallows

I made regular marshmallows a while back and they were really easy but oh too sweet! After surfing the net I came across a thread talking about different flavors of marshmallows-strawberry flavor with REAL strawberry puree was something I wanted to try. I love making/cooking with real ingredients so I know what I'm feeding the family is better than store bought. Mind you not always 'good' for you but not full of ingredients I can't pronounce or know are bad.

I didn't take pictures of the whole process but hit the wow stuff!
My Little Helper

whipped to the max

The kinda pretty strawberry marshmallows!


I followed this recipe with the following change: Use 1/2 -3/4 cup strawberry puree with the gelatin.

 http://mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com/2010/12/marshmallows.html
 







No comments:

Post a Comment