Sunday, January 3, 2010

It is COLD outside but I'm keeping WARM inside

I moved south for a reason- I don't like being cold!!! But it does get cold in the South but really 24degrees tonight and 21degrees tomorrow night and freezing temps for the next 10days at night what is a girl to do???

She has a really nice fireplace to keep her toasty except when she has to get more wood from the frozen tundra!



Bless my dear husband who split a lot of wood for me so I wouldn't have to do it myself and loaded the front porch with a great supply so I wouldn't have to venture to far into the frozen tundra. He is thankful for the fancy electric wood splitter that he finally was able to get fixed!

PS: Any thoughts on global warming cuz I'm just not feeling it here ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I LOVE sitting by the fireplace... I think it's the best spot in the house. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete